journeytozion asked: love your blog!
Soo i am sitting here on tinychat..alone...talking...
Is it only Nigerians that say "arrant nonsense"...
There is a nollywood movie called "save the last...
Eniyan wo oju, Olorun wo okan” (People look at the eyes, but God looks at the...– Yoruba Proverb (via soulxquarian)
sweetashoney18 asked: I love your blog!! Naija for life!
Ghanaian jollof is better than Nigerian jollof.
a-nigerian-unicorn: nigerianmade: akataasia: lol. sooooooooooooooooooooooo true! heartbeatfylla: eclecticspectrum: lol its warrrrrr Chaiiiii WHO TF LIED ???????? abeg stop it NOW !!! I mean honestly Abeg stop lying, that is an expensive lie.
One day, you people will talk to me...
When i find out there is no rice in the house:
Nigeria is pretty much perfect on its own.
crystalinthemirror: daddyduck: Nuff said. Amen
When the parents don't get it !
Anonymous asked: haha sorry, im igbo and i didnt notice you were yoruba...i was wondering what the ibere wo lo fe bere meant haha. but i got it. ANYWAYS. im 18, and i need african attire, do you know any where i can buy african print tops and accesories?? ive settled with the fact that i will have to call my aunty and send my sizes for my fish tail dress, unless you know any ppl in florida but anyy websites you...
thatnaturalflowtho asked: I really really love your blog! follow back ? :) #TeamNaija
I fancy Edo boys:)
I officially now have 3 aunties
alwaystheoviereya answered your question: Currently accepting applications for tumblr aunties and uncles Ayeee hit me up lol yorubagirl answered your question: Currently accepting applications for tumblr aunties and uncles Oya lemme be your aunty naijagirlabroad replied to your post: Currently accepting applications for tumblr aunties and uncles Sure why not! I’m only about 5 years older...
Currently accepting applications for tumblr...
To apply you: - Need to give me you social security -Must be older than me. Anyone interested?
kidxrun asked: hi. i love you. you love me too & that's all that matters ;] (b/c you actually admitted it...
alwaystheoviereya asked: 8, 16
THUNDA FIYA THAT NONSENSE BUS DRIVER. THUNDA FIYA...
I was looking for my bus and when i found it, it was about to leave. I stood at the door and asked the bus driver to open the door and this idiotic bombastical goat faced ode shook his nonsense head at me and then drove off. May thunda fiya his yansh! I swear if i ever see him again ehn i swear
Anonymous asked: 1 & 10
Questions!! Naija Version
I ADDED MORE:
1. What part of Nigeria are you from?
2. How many names do you have? [list them]
3. What do they mean?
4. Last time you went to Nigeria?
5. Last time you got a beating?
6. Favorite insult phase?
7. Most memorable beating?
8. Team Eba, Amala or Iyan?
9. What language do (your family) you speak?
10. Can you speak your language?
11. Can you understand your language?
12. Favorite Nollywood actress?
13. Favorite Nollywood actor?
14. Favorite Nollywood movie?
15. Favorite Nigerian Blog?
16. You sabi pidgin?
17. Can you speak.understand any other Nigerian language besides yours?
18. Jollof Rice or Fried Rice?
19. Did you spend this last new year's eve in church?
20. Last time you attend a Nigerian party?
21. Favorite Nigerian food?
22. Favorite Nigerian drink?
23. Funny story about Nigeria?
24. Do you miss Nigeria?
25. How many traditional clothes do you have?
26. Favorite Naija song(s)?
27. Fvaorite Naija artist(s)?
28. Any annoying nicknames given to you by relatives or any other relatives?
29. What do you love most about Naija?
30. If you could change 1 thing, what would you change about Nigeria?
31. Last time time you talked to someone from Nigeria?
32. Were you named after anyone?
33. Planing to go back to Nigeria soon?
34. Would you rather reside here or Nigeria?
35. Do you miss anyone in Nigeria?
36. Do you know how to cook Nigerian foods?
37. What reminds you of Nigeria?
38. Your top 10 favorite places in Nigeria
39. A picture of you in your traditional clothing.
40. Favorite family member (relative)
41. Favorite Nigerian proverb
42. Traditional wedding or White wedding?
43. Have you ever ridden an okada?
44. Can you dance?
45. What is your favorite traditional names(s)
46. Girls-Any Nigerian boy you'd date on here?
47. Boys-Any Nigerian girl you'd date on here?
48. Last time you got a lecture from your parents-what for?
49. What word do you use often? (e.g- abeg, tcheww, chai, oya..etc.)
50. Scariest thing your parents have threatened to do to you?
51. How many times have your parents threatened to send you back to Nigeria
52. Can you find phone cards laying around your house?
53. Are you the human dishwasher for your family.
54. Name the first 5 Nigerian songs that come to mind.
55. Which of your Nigerian followers would you like to meet in person?
56. Meat or fish?
57. Will your children have traditional Nigerian names?
58. Do you have a family member/relative that owns a shop? Who?
59. Do you have a family member/relative who is a nurse? Who?
60. Do you have a family member/relative that lives in London?
61. Have you ever been beaten by an elder that was not your parent?
62. Favorite Naija pickup line?
63. Make up a Nigerian romance line (e.g- you are my generator when they take light)
64. Favorite church song (e.g- follow the ladder)
65. Mr Biggs or McDonalds?
66. Last time you had suya?
67. Did your parents have special devices (belts or slippers etc..) that they used to beat you?
68. Have you ever hidden the beating devices in your house from your parents?
69. Describe what Nigeria means to you in 5 words or less.
70. Have you ever stolen meat from the pot?
71. When was the last time you were volunteered as the cleanup service for a party?
72. Can you list 10 tribes in Nigeria?
73. What was most often used by your parents to beat you?
74. Did your parents ever have the sex talk with you?
75. Do you have a "phone voice"
76. Greatest lesson your parents have ever taught you?
77. One place in Nigeria you really want to visit?
79. Have you ever had a maid and or driver?
80. Last time you found out about a new relative you had?
81. Last time you found something that wasn't ice-cream in the ice-cream container?
82. Does your mom have more than one fridge/freezer in your house?
83. Last time you forgot to greet an elder?
84. What happened?
85. Last time you ate rice?
86. Can you tell the difference between normal jollof rice and party jollof rice?
87. If you were told that you would be leaving for Nigeria tomorrow, how would you react?
88. Last time you heard a "when i was your age" speech?
89. Do you ever plan on moving back to Nigeria?
90. Meat pie or puff-puff?
91. Cowbell, Nido or Peak?
92. Ovaltine or Milo?
93. Last time you washed clothes with your hands?
94. Favorite memory in Nigeria?
95. If you could have anything from Nigeria brought here, what would it be?
96. Ever been beaten with the fufu stick?
97. Last time you parents threw you a birthday party?
98. Picture of you when you were little?
99. Have you ever been woken up in the middle of the night to greet a relative on the phone?
100. Least favorite form of punishment?
101. Recent picture of yourself
102. How many times have you been to Nigeria?
103. Favorite Nigerian snack?
104. Have your parents ever had more friends of theirs at your party than you have?
105. Have you ever been late to your own party?
106. Girls- Can you tie a gele?
107. What do [bawoni], [kedu] and [sannu] mean?
108. Can you open a bottle with your teeth?
109. Why do you like being Nigerian?
110. Are you a proud Nigerian?